- Correction of negative changes to the contours in the abdominal area.
- Remove excess flabby skin and skin flaps.
- Tightening of the abdominal skin.
- Strengthening and correcting loose and distended abdominal muscles (diastasis).
- This method improves the harmony of the body and strengthens the self-confidence.
- All interventions are guaranteed by the expert recognized both domestically and abroad, the plastic surgeon, chief physician Martin Molitor, Ph.D., and his team.
- Non-binding, free online consultation with a specialist.
The YES VISAGE Clinic offers the full range of modern abdominoplasty depending on the anatomy of the client and the extent of the problem zone.
Types of abdominoplasty:
- All types of procedures can be performed including the diastase suture (design of the dislocated straight abdominal muscles).
The mini-abdominoplasty is a smaller half version of the plastic abdominal surgery (abdominoplasty) since it is only the surgical correction of the part of the lower or upper abdomen, where the border is the navel. It is a solution for women whose abdominal wall has been loosened by repeated births, or for clients who have lost weight significantly, where besides the fat there is also a problem with skin overhangs. The problem of a hanging belly can eliminate neither diet, nor sport, but only a surgical cut.
This procedure is more frequent because it is not always necessary to tighten the skin of the entire abdomen. It is treated only the problematic lower area of the abdomen, the upper part above the navel has no skin surplus, is solid and high quality or is here only a larger layer of subcutaneous fat. If skin excesses are localized just above the navel, we remove that part and simultaneously make the area in the case of weakened muscles or dislocated abdominal muscles (diastase) with a surgical procedure. Since it is not necessary to treat the upper area of the abdomen above the navel, the procedure is shorter and it is not necessary to perform a transposition - displacement of the navel. The incision is made deep on the lower abdomen and the final scar is, therefore, smaller and can easily be covered with the underwear.
It is performed in the upper part of the abdomen in the case where the skin in the area above the navel is loose and stretched, whereas the lower abdomen is firm and does not need to be corrected. In this case, the incision is made in the groove below the breast, where the final scar hides. Again, in addition to the elimination of the skin excess can be corrected at the same time the segregated abdominal muscles.
The YES VISAGE clinics have the widest and most comprehensive range of interventions. The concrete possibilities of interventions, the price plan and a complete presentation about the final result will be created tailor-made according to your wishes by our team of specialists and doctors free of charge online.
Find out more about the price and the possibilities of the intervention, for free and tailor-made for you.
Certificates and awards
The largest clinic
satisfied clients every year
Where to find us
KOMPLEX CHURCHILL II.
+44 203 872 0707
K Sopce 30
+44 203 872 0707
Brno - Klein's palace
Náměstí Svobody 15
+44 203 872 0707